Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Airbag light

G

GhostOfFreedom

hey everyone well anyways i have a 94 vette and sometime the airbag light stays on it can come on at start and when driving and then i can go off or stay on ok well what i want to know is how to get the codes what pins do i have to short could you tell me from left to right top or lower and what number i have to short i know there are 2 pins i have to but i dont know which ones and could u give me step by step or how to do it i dont want to mess anything up then when i get the code all be asking for what the code means thanx for your time.

I don't want to give tech advice on a 94, since I don't have the G.M. manual for that year right in front of me. However, it bothers me that the light comes and goes. In my experience with the airbag systems, the light is either on or off. I have not heard of one coming and going. Although, I have yet to see it all....

Here is my best suggestion. We might have a CAC member come through for you here. However, I strongly urge you to purchase the actual G.M. service manuals for that car. It will take you through step by step on how to do virtually anything to the car, not to mention, exactly how to identify the correct circuit, ground it out, and read those codes....then how to clear the codes from the computer memory.

Keep us posted on what you find.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom