Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Alright another update on the progress of the vette

Corvette
1981 Corvette Spectramaster Blue
ya nothin huge but i got the bumpers and hood fitted now...seeing they are all ecklers stuff it did not go bad at all just a little grinding here and there...and I have it almost as dissasembled as I will need to switch the body color...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/536899

but theres the sight address if interested.

John Dykstra

Looking good John ;) by the way is THAT YOUR GARAGE!!! Nice work area too :D

I wish that was my garage but no it is the school where I do auto body at...it is awesome 3 spray booths prep decks mix stations...everything you would ever need to fix/paint a car...and I have free reign over it...really nice...but ya it is in the works I am thinkin 2-3 weeks and it will be done...I just mixed the paint today for it so I can start jamming on mon-tue.

John D.

Yo- JOHN, You've gone this far, you simply MUST take those mirrors off before you spray.You wont regret the 30 minutes on each one.

Sounds like you know what you're doing, wish I could hear it rumble when it's complete.
:D

oh ya don't worry I have the mirrors off and sittin on the passenger floorboard right now...I am pretty sure I know what I am doing...if you look close at the second picture I believe there is a blue 75 in the background...I just did a restoration on that one I am just waiting on some parts for it...that one is for a like 80 year old guy...that was my "practice" car before I did mine :)

John Dykstra

looks good John. cant wait to get mine to the body shop to get the front nose put back together and painted...after that we'll she what else it'll need to be able to getter on the road before to long!!!:D :w :w :v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom