Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Alright the last pictures of my car!

very,very pretty color!!!

Dude, that's an awesome Vette! Good work. I'll give you an A+ on a job well done. :)

John,

I can only echo what has been said here and in past threads.. awesome job ;) now... did I read something about a "Show"??? don't keep us in suspense any longer... how'd ya do??? I vote for your ride ;)

As for the car show I was not eligable to place do to the fact that I was the VP of the show so ah well technicalities...but the work was I did do rather well :)...but could not place...there are more shows...but auburn is not lookin to promising but I am trying...but thanks for the complimets everyone it means alot...especially because I did all of the work myself...

Thanks,
John Dykstra

Get one more from eye level a little to the drivers side with the tops off!

Seriously you cant be tired of taking pictures of that hot thing. Im sure not tired of seeing them!

John,

are you going to go to Corvettes on the isthmus.
june 10-13, it's going to be @ ho-chunk this year

thats :cool paint, you should have put a good side shot in for a pic:upthumbs

silver 80: I wish that I could but I have some army commitments that weekend...in this case I guess uncle sam comes first...

I will have some more pics later on here as soon as I get the digital back from a friend...that is if ya'all want to see them...

John Dykstra

Wow! Love the color. Looks good on your car.

Hi John,

What size are those Torq thrust II wheels and what tire size are you running??

Nice car.

Paul.

John,
I am picking up a set of exactly the same wheels as yours this Saturday. The only difference is that I have got 255/50 17 tires on, any reason you went for the 245's??

Thanks,
Paul.

I was not sure that 255 would fit...please tell me that they won't to make me feel better :)...but if they do fit let me know asap because I would rather have a wider tire for sure.

Thanks Much,
John Dykstra

John,
Sorry to tell you but they will fit perfectly, quite a few people have that exact size wheel, do a search over on the www.corvetteforum.com. I have just ordered mine and fit them on saturday. Can't wait!!

Also John, you have to remember that our cars came with the option of 255 tires straight out of the factory.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom