Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

AN ULTIMATE ZR-1 IS BORN --

WB9MCW

Corvette
1992 ZR-1 #443
check out this new beauty

http://eesvette.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=63

ESS-Ultimate-Ride.jpg

That is one sweet ride. :beer

thanks for the kind words. Short of a twin turbo, this car really has it all.

Dennis has truely the ultimate "real" Z. Look for it soon in Corvette Enthusiast magazine:beer

thanks for the kind words. Short of a twin turbo, this car really has it all.

I hope you don't mind, your avatar is my desktop on all three of my computers. It's the meanest C4 I think I have ever seen, simply beautiful. The Ultimate....I don't know but in my books it's right up there!:beer

Well the story is that I happened in on the project over on the ZR-1 forum on the EES site and I thought was a terrific ride and went looking for a neat bookcover that I could hijack in paint and photoshop and make a KOOL cover out of. And the one I found happened to be "The Ultimate Ride".

Now "Ultimate" is indeed and very powerful word and suject to each persons feelings no doubt. But bear in mind I was just looking for a KOOL cover to make my point that the boyz were indeed developing a very KOOL ZR-1 to say the least.

My cover was well received there by all except for one small error on EES I had ESS. My BAD...LOL

At any rate here is the corrected cover!!! And now you know the whole story!!!:beer

EES-Ultimate-Ride.jpg

Dennis,
Did you receive an advanced copy yet? When my cars were in magazines I was always sent an advance copy as a bonus to me for being in it. When does it hit the stands? Thanks again for letting me be a part of your dream car :BOW

Feb 08 issue of Corvette Enthusiast is out to subscribers, not sure when it hits the stands. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom