Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Andanudder ZR-1Owner Arrives at the Action Center

M

Mikeflyme

Hi Rob, Fellow ZR-Oners, and Other Vetters!

I'm trying this posting thing to see if it works....as I watch the Weather Channel showing major storms in the MidWest and a NorthEaster predicted for this weekend.....hmmm, I guess I should be thankful for the mid-70's High forecasted for the Naples/Marco Island, FL area today....:)

All I can say is "Come On Down!" the weather's fine...if you wanna see a beach cam view, email me and I'll fwd...hope it brightens up your day....

Time to go hand wash and polish "Bad Boy".....ZYA!

Your posting looks fine! I'm supposed to be heading back home to New England for the weekend. Ugh....not looking forward to the weather. :(

Thanks for the reply, Rob!

I was very glad to see the separates Category for the ZR-1, as they seem to get lost in other sites....not a good thing for ZR-1 Fans!

Long Live "THE LEGEND!"....

ZYA!

Hi Mike, from a fellow 1990 ZR-1 owner. :)

I would love to "Come On Down" but it looks like we are going to be "Snowed-In" for a while around the Boston area.
Just put the Snow Plow on my Truck to get ready for tomorrows Storm! :eek:

Not a ZR-1 but still as good:D

Nice to see a new face around here Mike. (Un)fortunatly :) I dont have a ZR-1, but IMO a GS is just as good. Welcome aboard and check out the place. There is tons of stuff here to see.

Howdy,Mike. Can I come and spend the Winter with you? heh,heh!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom