Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

another canuck

gizmominou

Hello to everybody, i am really thinking into buying a 2002 Z06 yellow vet.
Did enybody ear anything bad about that year and model, thank you

THANKS 6 SHOOTER, I ALLWAYS WANTED A VET SINCE MY YOUNG AGE BUT I NEVER DROVE ONE BEFORE. I REALY APPRECIATE ALL OUR INFO
THANK YOU

smilies-42650.png

Good luck on searching for just the right Corvette.

This link will take you to the CAC Model Center Index - Click me ...there you can do some research and read up on the various models.

Glad you joined us!
:wJane Ann

Welcome from another Saskatchewan member! The yeller rag of 6 Shooters is what I'm looking for but he won't sell it cheap enough;LOL;LOL.

John

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
good luck finding your vette and enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Welcome to CAC! One problem, although it's not specific to that year and model...more like specific to all corvette's...they're addicting...but taking it out for cruise does wonders to help! :Steer

Welcome to the CAC!

Remember that Yellow is the fastest color. . . :)

Enjoy!

:Steer
I don't know where you got your info ,but Quicksilver is the fastest production paint ever used .That my friend is a scientific fact.It was published in the American Scientific a few years back.The pearl escence used in the paint to give the matalic glitter reduces drag.I believe one of our members looked it up.

But don't worry yellow vetts are also pretty fast.

I don't know where you got your info ,but Quicksilver is the fastest production paint ever used .That my friend is a scientific fact.It was published in the American Scientific a few years back.The pearl escence used in the paint to give the matalic glitter reduces drag.I believe one of our members looked it up.

But don't worry yellow vetts are also pretty fast.

So are red
blown76.jpg

Welcome to CAC..

From Canada? I have a brother that lives in Canada... maybe you know him? :boogie

I have owned a 2002 Z06 for about four years. I use it as a daily driver; it has just under 50,000 milers on it. It is a great car- reasonable comfort with amazing performance. I drag race and autocross on a regular basis. Yet I can take it on a cross-country trip with no problems. Gas mileage around town is about 16-18 MPG and 28-30 on the freeway, depending on speed.

MsSchroder also owned a 2002 Z06.
Patrick has a 2003 Z06. Maybe they will chime in as well.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, and happy hunting :confused for the right Vette for you, half the fun is the hunt; then you get over whelmed and beforre you know it there is yours before you. I searched about all the web sites before I purchased mine and ended up buying it off autotrader.com from a private owner over four years ago. Your's is out there keep looking and when you find it post some pictures of it for us all to enjoy.

Stay in touch and again good luck, by the way the black ones are pretty quick as well. . . . . :lou

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom