Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another new proud C4 owner

socalvetman

Corvette
1990 White Convertible
I just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I just registered on the site yesterday. I'm a proud new owner of a '90 Corvette convertible, 5.7, six spd. This is my first - and this is one beautiful car. It is white, gray int, sport bucket seats, black top (and white hard top) has 11,000 orig miles and is in absolutely showroom condition. Previous owner had this car garaged and took great care of her. He had all the original paperwork and documentation/maint. records along w/original window sticker (this car is loaded original total vehicle price on the sticker is $44,502.00).

This is one great website, you all seem to be one big happy family. I look forward to getting to know you and hopefully get some questions answered as well, - as I'm sure I will have plenty.

Just absolutely thrilled and excited about my first corvette. Finally!!! :)

P.S. Don't worry - I will remember the wave and have a big happy smile on my face!

Welcome to the Forum.:D

When can we see some pics? 11K miles on a 90' must be pretty clean!:D

Any plans on mods?

Nothing planned yet - just taking it all in for now. Thanks for the welcome. I will post some pics shortly.

Welcome to the CAC

Hmmm, white...my fav color on a C-4.

Welcome to the group. There is no thrill like your first Corvette. And it sounds like you have a beauty. A convertible in Southern California, both tops, six speed, how much better can it get? Have a great ride.
Paul

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center SoCal! :w

Depending upon where you are located in SoCal, you might want to drop in to Ricky & Ronnie's Cruise In Diner in Torrance some Tuesday, Friday or Saturday evening. :cool

Click it to view it full-size.

That's my silver Vette in the center behind the blue El Camino, and I'm sitting right behind it.

The three nights I mentioned are the officially scheduled cruise nights so far. A few clubs also meet there on a regular basis, although word is still just getting out about the place.

Take a peek at our Calendar section here at the CAC where you can find more details about this and other events in the Southern California area. :CAC

Edmond said:
Any plans on mods?

Congradulations for your new Corvette. There are really great people at CAC. However they will try their best to take you for a ride towards modding your car; like Edmond :) :) :)

Keep your car stock, there is more than enough Hp that you can use in that animal...

Cheers,

Selim :w from Turkey

SSTibet said:
Congradulations for your new Corvette. There are really great people at CAC. However they will try their best to take you for a ride towards modding your car; like Edmond :) :) :)

Keep your car stock, there is more than enough Hp that you can use in that animal...

Cheers,

Selim :w from Turkey

Selim,

HP are like guitars, you can never have enough or too many!:L

I got my first vette, an 89, in December. I had a sixty mile drive home and and a cheshire cat grin all the way. I kept asking myself if it was real. I kept telling myself it was and what a car. So much machine for the money. Enjoy and welcome.

Edmond said:
Selim,

Ed, I knew you would respond in those lines :). What type guitar do you play? My older son plays electronic guitar, but never improved it to play in a band. He does it at home. He once considered studying guitar in USA, but I talked him out of it :W

Edmond said:
Selim,

I hear ya! Been slingin' axes for over 25 years. Got a room full of gear and calluses you can pound a nail with. :beer

AND...Welcome to the CAC So Cal! :D

Sounds like you have one beautiful Vette! ENJOY!!!! :w

Con Gratz! There is nothing like driving a Vette!

Welcome to the CAC. I agree about getting your first Vette, 'tain't nothing like it!! Your Vette sounds like it is rightly built for Southern California. Nice color too, mine is white .....with a whole lot of yellow blended in!! :D

Bill

Let me add.... WELCOME!

Welcome...CAC is a great forum for information.

"AdvancedAutoCC" that's a great quote in your signature line...is it yours?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Have not had a chance to post pics yet. Got the car home last weekend between rain storms, worked all week and now Saturday morning - another big rain storm. Who said it never rains in socal...

Have been spending alot of time admiring her beauty in the garage - hope to go cruising soon.

I got my vette last August...a 1986 with 7,900 original miles on it, also in showroom condition so I know exactly how you feel!! But the only thing I will be cruising around in today is my snowblower!!! :ugh

Good luck and welcome! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom