Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another scary "On The Road" movie

JHL

Corvette
81 4 speed
Hi,

My friend and I popped down to a local show`n`shine today, ok it wasn`t BG but its not often you get to see 9 or 10 C3`s in the same place over here so it was worth the trip. Check out the show`n`shine section later tonight for the pictures they will be under the heading "Preston Park".

There was a guy there with a Pantera blowing off about how it had a Le Mans GT40 motor needless to say us Chevy boys were NOT IMPRESSED !!!!

Have a look at the m-peg, as soon as he saw the big red machine looming in his rear veiw mirror he pulled over I guess he didn`t want to find out !!!!

http://www.smartgroups.com/vault/Corvettes/81 meets Pantera?viewtype=Simple&shownum=20&sort=type

S

ssvett

JHL, I love your movies. Please keep them coming:cool ........................Steve

JHL

Corvette
81 4 speed
Hi

My camera takes longer m-pegs but that involves working it properly where as the 15 second m-pegs are a one button press. Anything else is plain dangerous or as my friend said "stupid" considering the speeds involved. :crazy

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
Too cool

John,
That was too cool. I love it! Nice bunch of Corvettes also.

Tom

H

Her 92

JHL,

How do you have your camera mounted, or do you even want it mounted? I have a friend that videos when he goes to Summit Point(?). I know the digital camera is a different operation than the video, but if you had it mounted wouldn't that be the same?

I enjoy your videos too. :) They're great!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom