Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any Callaway Folks Coming to CruiseFest?

Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)
Your fearless leader was there last year. Granted he wasn't driving Big Red or the SNAT but he was there:D. I won't mention what he was driving but suffice it to say it wasn't built anywhere near BG (just yanking your chain buddy). At least he got to ride home in a Vette.

So any of you gonna make the trip to CruiseFest this year? See my signature for links and info.

Eric, thanks for not mentioning the rental car - Funny how I put 1,400 miles on the car in about 14 hrs :eek their mistake;LOL

At any rate, the :CAC Cruise Fest was an absolute blast!

I know Reuben went there as well and Big John has gone, back when it was in Indiana :cool

Something worth considering - check out the schedule :m

Im gonna try to make it this year, since my folks just bought a 188acre ranch 10 minutes north of Bowling Green for their horses. That almost makes me a local!
Some of their new neighbors are reitred Corvette factory workers and one of the Hay contracts my Dad got with the ranch is with the BG Factory manager(I dont know names yet).
We have been offered "Special factory tours" off the main tour path, that I am extending to people on this forum. He said it was Ok to bring friends. I will have more info as the dates get closer.
Hope to see many Callaways there.
Taylor

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom