Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any experience/pics of 16" & 17" Torque Thrust 2's on a C1...??

Stan's Customs

Corvette
Project 1961....
Information regarding tire sizes, backspacing required, and pictures if any would be appreciated. (for Torque Thrust 2's on a C1)

Thanks...Stan M.

Stan's Customs said:
Information regarding tire sizes, backspacing required, and pictures if any would be appreciated. (for Torque Thrust 2's on a C1)

Thanks...Stan M.

Stan,

Just moved to the area and in the middle of buying them for my 76 (C3). Have you bought yours yet. How well versed are you on the C3's. Looking to do soem performance upgrades soon. Do you have a dyno?

Letr me know.
Darin Aubin
Daubin@apcc.com

Stan's Customs said:

Thanks...Stan M.

I would also be interested as well......also Torque D chrome....either one for a C1.....thanks!!!

Sorry Daren...

I haven't bought any yet and just looking for some examples to make some preliminary choices myself...especially for the C1...

I''m not sure what I'll do .. Torque Thrust 2's may be better suited for the C3 than a C1... depends on the attitude of the car. Cruiser, stocker, retro, street rod whatever ...when establishing the personality.

Wheels lend more to the personality of the project than anything in my view. I'm just searching for that special "Look" that fits my age and my image (for lack of a better word...maybe "my" personality would fit there too?)

~Stan...

Stan's Customs said:
Sorry Daren...

I''m not sure what I'll do .. Torque Thrust 2's may be better suited for the C3 than a C1... depends on the attitude of the car. Cruiser, stocker, retro, street rod whatever ...when establishing the personality.

Wheels lend more to the personality of the project than anything in my view.

~Stan...

That is the first time I have heard the term "personality" used for a car. But you know what? It is perfect and I agree with you. "Wheels lend more to the personality of the project than anything..."

Stan's Customs said:
Sorry Daren...

I haven't bought any yet and just looking for some examples to make some preliminary choices myself...especially for the C1...

Wheels lend more to the personality of the project than anything in my view. I'm just searching for that special "Look" that fits my age and my image (for lack of a better word...maybe "my" personality would fit there too?)

~Stan...

Stan,

I fully agree with what your saying. Do you perform engine upgrades to vettes? I am looking to add a new cam and heads to my 76 and looking for a high quality mach.
Let me know.

Cheers

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom