Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone going on Hot Rod Power tour?

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
Anyone that needs a garage with a lift to do anything, I can run you by mine. I am 60 miles due west of Cleveland where the power tour starts. I am planning on going for the first one or two legs anyways.

Herb

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
65 BB 502 Cp /MSD ATOMIC EFI/ 2009-HUMMER H2
Anyone that is if you need a garage with a lift to do anything, I can run you by mine. I am 60 miles due west of Cleveland where the power tour starts. I am planning on going for the first one or two legs anyways.

I have a trailer and truck if need be......

Herb

I'd like to do that tour Herb. Maybe next year. My Vette is apart now for The A/C upgrade. But it does sound like fun. Your on for next year if your up for it.

Maybe we can get a few guys from here to cut lose with some cash and get there vettes dirty.:D

firstgear

Corvette
I'd like to do that tour Herb. Maybe next year. My Vette is apart now for The A/C upgrade. But it does sound like fun. Your on for next year if your up for it.

Maybe we can get a few guys from here to cut lose with some cash and get there vettes dirty.:D
I like that idea......my '60 won't be ready in time, but the '64 will go in its place.....

I dont think they start the same place every year nor do they run the same route nor end up at the same place. I will have my camera and will take lots of photos!

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
I like that idea......my '60 won't be ready in time, but the '64 will go in its place.....

I dont think they start the same place every year nor do they run the same route nor end up at the same place. I will have my camera and will take lots of photos!

Cool.. We'll make you CAC Chair person for the CAC Power Tour-ers.
Anyone else interested..??:upthumbs

bossvette

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1968 1997
thats something I would like to do sometime also, when the 68 is all hot rodded up a few years down the line I will be up for it.

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
thats something I would like to do sometime also, when the 68 is all hot rodded up a few years down the line I will be up for it.

Well...you got till next year to get ready...;LOL

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
I'm "long haulin" again with DZVETTE riding shotgun. See you in Cleveland, Kalamazoo, Racine, Springfield, Effingham, Evansville, Memphis, and Little Rock.

Take some Pic's..:cool

patsnitrovette

Corvette
1973 electronblue LS1
They start and stop in a different area every time,last years ended in englishtown,nj next years wont be announced till after this years tour is over.Probably farther down south ,texas or there abouts.

Rowdy1

Corvette
1962 CORVETTE-SOLD 2004 Z16 Z06 CE
First CF In Auburn In.

Back in 2004 when we had our first ever Crusiefest I got there a day early as I like to do. I got up the next morning and decided to take a ride and explore a little and as I got on the interstate which escapes me know, I was being passed and waved to by tons of hot rods with two and three people in every one of them. Now mind you, this was a weekday and I didn't find out until later, it was the power tour. ;)

firstgear

Corvette
I will have this posted in my window at Hot Rod Power Tour....

readytogo-vi.jpg

firstgear

Corvette

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom