Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone have experience with Tri Flow mufflers?

1989 406

Corvette
1989 406
A set came with my 89. They are not square but long and round. I have not even heard of these before. I am not sure what is on the car right now, but the po said that the Tri Flows were too loud for him, so he changed them to what is on there right now. I have to get under the car and see what is on there.

Does anyone have these on their car's? The po was an older gentleman so he was looking for something quieter. I am debating if I should put them on or not.

Thanks.

A set came with my 89. They are not square but long and round. I have not even heard of these before. I am not sure what is on the car right now, but the po said that the Tri Flows were too loud for him, so he changed them to what is on there right now. I have to get under the car and see what is on there.

Does anyone have these on their car's? The po was an older gentleman so he was looking for something quieter. I am debating if I should put them on or not.

Thanks.

If you drive it daily, it tends to become tiring to hear that ROAR from loud pipes...even cruising. The constant roar just gets old.....If its a weekend car, or even once a month, then the loud exhaust might not be a big deal.

If you drive it daily, it tends to become tiring to hear that ROAR from loud pipes...even cruising. The constant roar just gets old.....If its a weekend car, or even once a month, then the loud exhaust might not be a big deal.

It is not a dd, but I think I will keep the ones that are on there on.

Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom