Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone know where I can find these body panels???

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #365 (SOLD...but Dad's got it now)
Hey all, I saw this Snake Skinner ZR-1 a few years back at the NCM and ever since I saw it I never forgot about the 4-gilled side panels that it has. Now that I actually might be buying a '90 ZR-1, these panels have crossed my mind several times. I know Eckler's used to sell these, they still might, but I just have not seen them around anymore. Does anyone have any clue where I might find these??

Jay

http://www.corvetteforum.net/c4/jt_zrwon/snake_skinner.jpg

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Jay, I don't know if you're referring to "Snake Skinner" specific panels, or the upgrade offered by Eckler's.

Ecker's still offers the upgrade panels (page 212 of Catalog #131 - Spring/Summer 2001.. Can't tell you a thing about the "Snake Skinner" panels.

Ken

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
The one's I remember in Ecklers were not labeled as SS panels. They were just plain 'ole 4-gill panels. I think they were around $270. Unfortunately, I don't have my Eklers mag.......should be here soon though. Are they still lingering around $300?? Thanks, Ken:)

Jay

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Jay, the panels depicted in the catalog are the '95-'96 style with the horizontal fins; $239.99 on "sale" at $219.99 /pair. :rolleyes:

Ken

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
1987 Z51 said:
Jay, the panels depicted in the catalog are the '95-'96 style with the horizontal fins; $239.99 on "sale" at $219.99 /pair. :rolleyes:

Ken

Darn:( ...Thanks for checking though. I'm keeping my eyes open.....

twiget

Corvette
In the market
I checked into the Snake Skinner package for my GS and I called the manufacturer and they sent me a brochure with pricing and everything. I dont remember the name of the company or the web sight off the top of my head, but I'll dig the brochure out of my stuff when I get home tomorrow morning. If I remember right, they give a 10-15% discount to Team ZR-1 members. Just tell them your a memeber and your good.

Jason

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
Jason, I'd appreciate that. Hopefully your brochures turn up. I would love to be able to track down those side fenders. Thanks again:)

Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom