Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone with a 1960 Horizon Blue/White that's also a guitar collector?

You know what I'd do if I were you? Buy a '63 SG in fair shape for about a grand and paint it Tuxedo Black. As we both know, refinishing vintage guitars is a strict no-no, but the old SGs just aren't worth enough that it would stop me! :)

I assume that Les Paul is not a '60. I don't think the Gibson Custom Shop existed back then and if it did, the value would be way more than the current $3,000 bid.

- Mike Greene

You know what I'd do if I were you? Buy a '63 SG in fair shape for about a grand and paint it Tuxedo Black.
Yeh thought about it, but wouldn't have the split-window "pick guards" or the cool emblem stuff.... ALTHOUGH, if I had a real one, I probably wouldn't play it, so a fake one I'd at least get to use :_rock instead of staring at it in a hermetically sealed display case :BOW...

I assume that Les Paul is not a '60. I don't think the Gibson Custom Shop existed back then and if it did, the value would be way more than the current $3,000 bid.
Yeh these were done by the Custom Shop in 1996. If it were a real '60 LP, it would probably be more like $25K... That's more than I paid for my vette!!

:m,
Vaughn

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom