Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anything Going on in BG 7/29-8/1/06?

BlackNBlue95

Corvette
1995 AdmiralBlue LT4/A4
Any events, car shows, gatherings ect going on next weekend 7/29 - 8/1/06?

Thanks,
-=Rick

Rick, suggest you go to corvettemuseum.com for your answer.
You just missed the 5th annual Z06 Performance Fest at the Museum....July 20-22.

The next event at the Musuem will be their Anniversary Celebration, held every Labor day weekend. Hope to see you there. BTW, if you become an NCM member, the registration fee is reduced. If you're NOT an NCM member call them at 800-53-VETTE, and register for the Anniversary event. All non-NCM members will receive a FREE 1 year membership to the NCM with their registration. This allows you to register for future NCM weekends at a discount, and optional dinners & tours are also discounted for NCM members. Did I mention purchases in the Corvette Store are reduced for NCM members? :) Plus you receive their magazine, America's Sports Car, a lapel pin, and membeship card as a new member.

Tell them "Zippy referred me," when calling.

Send me a PM if you have any questions about our Museum.

Zippy
NCM Master Ambassador & Lifetime Member

Thanks for the response I know I missed Z06 Fest but we go every year for my b-day... just wanted to know if there was any local things going on... up here we are always having local corvette gatherings and such.

Thanks,
-=Rick

Zippy,

I was at the Museum last Wednesday the 19th. I was headed back home from a trip to the Smoky Mountains. I parked two spots away from a very good looking yellow Z06 with Zippy on the license plate. I figured it had to be your car. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, maybe some other time.

Zippy,

I was at the Museum last Wednesday the 19th. I was headed back home from a trip to the Smoky Mountains. I parked two spots away from a very good looking yellow Z06 with Zippy on the license plate. I figured it had to be your car. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, maybe some other time.

Yup, would have been cool to have met you.
How about next weekend? We're leaving home Wednesday morning for the Labor Day weekend Museum Anniversary event and Corvette Hall of Fame Induction. See you there?

Tony :) :)

Can't make the trip this weekend, I get to work.
Maybe some other time. Have a safe and fun trip to Bowling Green.

Black n Blue, say hello to my baby for me when your there:w
<<<<David

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom