Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Attention Multiple Corvette Owners....

Corvette
1981 HD Suspension; ZN1 Option
There is a solution to the lack of space in your garage....:thumb

Ultimate car port - Windows Live

GerryLP:cool

p.s. click on the "driveway.wm" video icon on the left side (and then again on the window that pops-up) of the screen. Wait for it to load.

Can't get it to load Gerry.:ugh

The only thing I see wrong with it is all the foreign Sheet Metal!!:thumb
Thats whats wrong with America Now,Too much foreign Sheet Metal!!
Be American,Buy American!!
usa_flag.gif
usa_flag.gif
usa_flag.gif

:thumb :D

Tom,

Did you try the left icons only? When you press the hyperlink on here, it should take you to a windows live window. Then, once there, press on the left icon. Then another window will pop-up, and you press again the left icon (I am not sure why it does this, though). Pressing the one on the right side of the second window does nothing...I just tried it, and it works, but it probably recognizes my computer.

Do you have your pop-up enabled? I wonder if anyone else had trouble with it?

The only thing I see wrong with it is all the foreign Sheet Metal!!:thumb
Thats whats wrong with America Now,Too much foreign Sheet Metal!!
Be American,Buy American!!
usa_flag.gif
usa_flag.gif
usa_flag.gif

:thumb :D

I agree. GMJunkie! :thumb

But, if you turn up the volume, one can hear people talking, and it sounds either British or New Zeland/Australian...;shrug

OK I was clicking the right icon. :D I have seen that video before, yea, my wife would go for that !:boogie

To me it seems that for this to really work (as far protecting the vehicles below deck), it would need a 2x size area below ground, with a walkway from the house's garage, and some sort of system that would keep the vehicles below from getting showered by sand, debris, or muddy water...;shrug

:w Tom,

Does Kansas give tax breaks for "Storm Shelter Installations" :D Maybe we could get a hefty tax break for one, and call it a "Storm Shelter / Cellar" :D

:dance
Bud

:w Tom,

Does Kansas give tax breaks for "Storm Shelter Installations" :D Maybe we could get a hefty tax break for one, and call it a "Storm Shelter / Cellar" :D

:dance
Bud

I'll have to check on that one.:L

With a setup like that you could even double stack em. How many could you fit in an old missle silo? Nice idea though. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom