Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Auto transport companies

T

tnovot

I’m back. Hello to all the long time CAC users who are still around. Hopefully, the other old timers are still out there even if they are not being as active in the forum. It appears there are many new users as well so hello to you guys also.
When I signed off the CAC as Vetteless after selling my ‘84 Z51 4+3 and getting into the street rod scene, I said I’d be back if and when I ever found a nice ‘91 6 speed convertible. Well, I’m back because I just bought a red vert but will not have possession until I can make arrangements with a transport company to make the nearly 1000 mile trip.
If anybody has had any experience with Mills Transport or Dependable Auto Transport companies, or would recommend a different transport company, I would appreciate hearing your comments. I tried a search of past threads but many things can change over a few years so I'd prefer up-to-date information.
Also, do the 91’s have any quirks or things to watch out for? I am well aware of normal routine things with a used vehicle such as a tuneup, brake condition and fluid changes but wonder about anything specific to a ‘91.
As always, thanx for any and all replies.
Terry

At Corvette Mike's, we ship cars across the country all the time and use Intercity Lines.

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom