Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Autoshow Z06 in KC

kruzmisl

Corvette
1989 B2K Callaway/ 1966 Corvette Coupe
WOW, seen all of the pictures, BUT, seeing the new Z06 (silver) in person was impressive. Definately an aggressive looking machine.
It was on the turnstile so could not get real close. Surprised the car made it to KC, not traditionaly a #1 show.

Do you have pictures?

Great to hear from someone who has actually seen the beast in person. I've read a few articles on the car but have never gotten the same thrill reading as I have driving.

:L

I saw the 06 Z06 at the Philly car show. Definetly a head turner. I got some pics of it, but as kruzmisl said, it was on a turntable, so I couldn't get pics of the interior.

Saw a new C6 Z06 last night at the Kansas City auto show. I though that "in person" it looked very good (even though it was silver and not yellow) - much better than in the pictures I have seen. It was roped off so you couldn't get inside or get around behind it, but it really looked good from the sides and especially from the front. I'm not too fond of the front end of the C6s being sold now, but the Z06 front end looked very aggressive with the scoop and the extra lip on the bottom of the front air dam.

Kevin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom