Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Paul Higg

Corvette
2007 Monterey Red
Can anyone help? I want to change my blurry photo of my car but now matter what type of photo I use, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and at all sizes all I get is an upload failed. Could someone PLEASE walk me through it? Walk me through it like I am a two-year old because I really do need to be led by the hand in doing this and I am pulling my already sparse hair out!
:chuckle

Paul, have you checked the size of the picture that you are trying to upload?
Copied and pasted from the User CP page.......... "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 165 by 165 pixels or 34.2 KB (whichever is smaller)."
I would start there. If you don't have the ability to reduce the file size of your pictures, send me a PM and I'll be glad to do it for you.
Andy :w

Thanks, I changed it! By the way, that is one NICE car! That is my next Vette. Same thing except a 2004, same color or yellow. But it has to have a HUD.

That is a nice photo.

Paul

Thanks, I bought it in June of 2006, and have been enjoying the heck out of it!. It stays in Florida while I have to stay in Massachusetts with occasional trips to drive it. This is my first Vette, and thanks to a co-worker, I got a C5. I was originally looking for a 96 Collectors Edition, and he told me to drive a C5 before I bought anything. I found a '98 that I was interested in (purple pearl metallic - 6 speed), but it had some issues and I didn't get it. But that drive was enough for me. I decided right then and there that it would be a C5 if I could afford one. It DOES have the HUD, and now that I've gotten used to it, I really like it. Glad that you got the avatar problem worked out.
Andy :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom