Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Based on your schedule (right now) Are you going to the Callaway Owners Reunion?w/in>

*89x2*

I would appreciate it if eveyone could check their schedules and see if they will be able to make it to the show this August in Carlisle , PA. Please check out the website I have set up as an information outlet and if for some reason, you cannot bring your Callaway...that is ok-bring yourself! http://corvetteactioncenter.net/sites/callaway/89x2/index.html :Twist

Thank you for your post in advance, *89x2*

CARLISLE REUNION LIST:

> *89x2* & Car :)
> Callaway95 & Car
> Callaway4fun & Car
> 90 Callaway & Car
> Ericvonha & Car
> Stan A. & ???
> David F. & ???
> TurboLuigi & Car

I can definitely be there on Saturday; Sunday is uncertain and unless I can find a place to crash Saturday night then I'll be heading back late Saturday night. Last time I was at the Fairgrounds by 7:00 am. Maybe I'll bring a sleeping bag just in case!

carlisle reunion

Why don't we all try to book the same hotel? I am going to be there most probably on friday and will be leaving on Sunday. I noticed all the hotels they list are in harrisburg 15 to 20 miles away . There are hotels that are closer . Well like I said I am definetly in and I will be bringing my car.

Re: carlisle reunion

callaway4fun said:
Why don't we all try to book the same hotel? I am going to be there most probably on friday and will be leaving on Sunday.

One of the things that will be sorted out shortly, is a host hotel for us. I should know more on that this week and is the primary reason for getting an early head count.:) I too will be there from Fri-Sun. See you there!

I'm going to say I'll be there. If I commit then it's far more likely I'll plan around it. I agree it would be nice if we could all get into the same place. Unless something changes I'll probably have an empty seat too if there is a carless Callaway owner among us.

90Callaway said:
I'm going to say I'll be there. If I commit then it's far more likely I'll plan around it. I agree it would be nice if we could all get into the same place. Unless something changes I'll probably have an empty seat too if there is a carless Callaway owner among us.

Sounds GREAT! The plan is to arrange for a block of rooms and pre register. I would like to know (going into April) where we stand. I have mentioned that 2 dozen TT's and 10+ Super Nat's would be a sight! I am hoping for 60% pre reg.! :)
thanks for everyones input, *89x2*

Sign me up! I want the room with a view with a view. I'll also offer space to any of the Bikini contest entrants. I would plan on being there Friday to Sunday... it will be an excellent time!

Looking Forward

David F and I will be there for the entire show!

Stan

HOTEL INFORMATION

Coming soon... I will have a "block" of rooms set aside at a major hotel close to the fairgrounds. Details to follow... Pre registration is the key here for all kinds of reasons. :)
Thanks!
*89x2*

Hey guys! Rental Cars DO NOT count! Well, not unless, we can enter them in the burnout contest! :bang

i thought.....

in august was corvette of carlisle? is this for only callaways? cause i'm going to corvette of carlisle show! can't wait i think it's in august?!?!?!

Help me out! :D

Re: HOTEL INFORMATION

*89x2* said:
Coming soon... I will have a "block" of rooms set aside at a major hotel close to the fairgrounds. Details to follow... Pre registration is the key here for all kinds of reasons. :)
Thanks!
*89x2*

Maybe I'm just paranoid but... Do you think we could get some type of security for the cars overnight? Even if we all pitch in for a "rentacop" for those nights. I think we should also keep the location quiet. All those Callaways in an unprotected parking lot for the night are easy pickings.

Re: i thought.....

Mad-Mic said:
in august was corvette of carlisle? is this for only callaways? cause i'm going to corvette of carlisle show! can't wait i think it's in august?!?!?!

Help me out! :D

Thanks for the inquiry! I hope I have not confused anyone w/ all of this:) The Corvettes@Carlisle show is just that - ALL Corvettes however, I have made arrangements for a Callaway Reunion for the owners and enthusiasts :Twist
See you there...

Re: Re: HOTEL INFORMATION

90Callaway said:

Maybe I'm just paranoid but... Do you think we could get some type of security for the cars overnight? Even if we all pitch in for a "rentacop" for those nights. I think we should also keep the location quiet. All those Callaways in an unprotected parking lot for the night are easy pickings.
All are good points, I will mention all of them to the respective location. I will be discreet... :r
Thanks, *89x2*

INFO COMING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Thanks all for inquiring w/ me for addl. info on this event! I have met w/ the folks from the "host hotel" and will meet again this weekend again to finalize the details.
I will also be meeting w/ the Carlisle folks as well and hope to have the info from their end as well :)
Next week, I will be posting this on the Callaway Reunion web site and hope eveyone checks it out as they make their plans to attend.
In addition to the Reunion at the fairgrounds, I am putting together a dinner for all Callaway owners at the host hotel and will add those details as well.
Thanks again!
Replies welcomed:)
*89x2*

RE: Info coming next week

I hope it will be sent to each individual and not posted on the forum for security purposes . Thanks Pete

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom