Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Best Place to get interior carpet???

mxdout165

Corvette
Not Any More :( - '92 Typhoon #2482
Summer is rapidly approaching, and now's the time for me to start considering what I can buy for my Vette :D. The one thing I need to get is a complete interior carpet set. Any suggestions on where to get one???

Any experience with the following...

Ecklers
Mid America
Corvette Central
Zip Corvette

I see that the price is the same in Ecklers and Mid America...Is the service and quality the same as well? Any suggestions and help is much appreciated. :)

I can't wait to go for a drive, the weather is getting so nice, 65 here today, and my car is 5 hours away :(. I'll have to wait till May to go for a drive. CDS is tough. :D

max

T

Tomlin

I don't know if it's the best place but I put all new carpet in my 81 two years ago and purchased the carpet form Corvette America. Good fit, quality, delivery and reasonable pricing. The main reason I purchased from them was due to the fact I also purchased new seat skins and door panels. My interior color is Cinnabar so I wanted a good match and they advertise color accuracy and is was.

Tom

S

Scott81

Buy direct from Al Knoch and probably save a few bucks. I'll post the web site in the morning when I'm home. You could also try http://www.tld-corvette.com/ The Last Detail and http://www.yankeelady.com/willcox/ Willcox Chevrolet. Willcox is a good place to buy from, I bought a 9 piece weatherstrip set from them for less than anyone else including Corvette Rubber Co who supplies them.

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Tomlin said:
...Corvette America. Good fit, quality, delivery and reasonable pricing.

I got mine thru the National Corvette Owners Club (they had (or have) a deal going with I believe Corvette America, or was it Corvette Accessories, or was it Auto Accessories of America, or was it Auto Custom Carpet????????
Help, I'm soo-o-o confused now... :L

mxdout165

Corvette
Not Any More :( - '92 Typhoon #2482
Thnx Bunches!!!

Hey, thanks for the links Scott. I checked em out, and both are cheaper than Mid Am, Ecklers, and the rest. I'll definately keep them bookmarked so I can order some carpet as soon as I get home. I can't wait :) !!! It'll be so nice to have unstained carpet in my Vette. Think it'll bring back that new car smell? hehe. :)

max

S

ssvett

Or, you might check out the prices at some of the Corvette Action center supporting venders..........................Just a thought:)........Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom