Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bleeding ABS Braking System

JonM

Corvette
84 Coupe
Is their anything different I should know when bleeding an ABS equipped vehicle, as opposed to normal brakes? ...I will be doing the tag team method...where a partner is pumping the brakes...

As long as your helper is capable of good firm pedal pressure you should have no trouble with the two person system.

Good luck,

MBDiagMan said:
As long as your helper is capable of good firm pedal pressure you should have no trouble with the two person system.

Good luck,
I agree with MBDiagMan, its the same as any other brake system, ensure that the master cylinder remains full and there should be no drama.

Mike

Speed bleeders

Invest in speed bleeders. They are great. You can change all the fluid in about 20 minutes, and by yourself. I installed mine when I changed brake hoses. One of the best ideas anybody ever came up with!

Thanks folks...Jim...this is for my truck, I already have the bleeders on the Corvette. I can't see investing good money in upgrades for a pickup...my neighbor is in the tree nursery business so he is off for the winter...I'll get him off his butt and help.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom