Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bloomington Report

kruzmisl

Corvette
1989 B2K Callaway/ 1966 Corvette Coupe
OK! Start sounding off! We now know Chris has added Certification Judge to his many talents, and he knows which airport to fly in to, BUT, besides him and I- kruzmisl at vettesundercover booth, WHO'S coming. Two weeks out and the bloods starting to boil! Know what I mean Vern?

kruzmisl said:
Know what I mean Vern?

:L Cool , you know my favorite childhood actor too ?
I bought all his Ernest DVD's last year.

but now ontopic,

I cannot come, but please post as many pictures afterwards as you can.

could someone please post the details about this event? Such as when and where.

Thanks

boostedmaxPSI said:
could someone please post the details about this event? Such as when and where.

Thanks

Frank, are you thinking about going???

Anyone else??

I got my Bloomington Gold packet in the mail yesterday - I am getting excited about all this!

Kruzmisl, are you in the same (vendor) spot as last year??? :m

VettesUnderCover

Yes, Under the big top this year, same spaces P120-121. Tell Natasha that Melanie is coming to help.

some AMAZING Vettes are set to be auctioned :cool :v

http://www.mecumauction.com/auctions/consign_list.html?AUCTION_ID=BG0606

BG0606-40354a.jpg

BG0606-40354b.jpg
BG0606-40354c.jpg
BG0606-40354d.jpg
Feature Car
* AUCTION TIME FOR THIS LOT IS: Saturday 1:35 PM *

This car has been signed by Zora Arkus-Duntov, Father of the Corvette

- Believed to be the only Grand Sport signed by him

- All delivery documents and photos since day 1

- Photo album since car was delivered including Zora signing

- Low production #42 with red seats and Z51 suspension

- 1,890 actual miles

- LT 4 350/330 hp engine

- Power windows

- Power brakes

- Power steering

- A/C

Lot # 534 1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

BG0606-40354e.jpg

*89x2* said:
Frank, are you thinking about going???

Anyone else??

I got my Bloomington Gold packet in the mail yesterday - I am getting excited about all this!

Kruzmisl, are you in the same (vendor) spot as last year??? :m

I was seriously considering it but the dates are conflicting. My luck!

I will be there, I live 15min from Pheasant Run..

kruzmisl said:
OK! Start sounding off! We now know Chris has added Certification Judge to his many talents, and he knows which airport to fly in to, BUT, besides him and I- kruzmisl at vettesundercover booth, WHO'S coming. Two weeks out and the bloods starting to boil! Know what I mean Vern?

Made it in this morning - aside from the three year-old behind my seat on the airplane, kicking it for the first 20 minutes of the flight, so far, so good :cool

Callaway4fun, thanks again for the word on the sedan service - we had a really nice driver w/ an extended Linc. TC - I got to take a nap the whole drive :cool

...stay tuned folks :v :m

Folks, I saw Kruzmisl and his lovely wife Melanie at the show - they have some of the most amazing CORVETTE Covers ( www.vettesundercover.com ) and have some more stuff in store soon :cool

The grounds were hazy, hot, and humid today however, that did not stop Mike from Callaway Cars from setting up their display which has not one, but TWO of the latest Callaway Corvettes avail! :eek

A SNAT 490 Vert (6-spd) and a S/C 560 (paddle shift auto) are both here and looking GREAT! :upthumbs

In addition to those cars, the Special Collection XII is full of amazing "Survivor Corvettes," as that is the theme this year.

Folks are STILL talking about the "Special Collection XX" The Callaway COllection with eagerness :cool

There is one Callaway for auction so far in the corral - and some other amazing Corvettes :cool :v

Enjoy!

WOW !! :eek

enjoy yourself this weekend, I will be at home watching 24 Hours Le Mans,

and Chris (89*2 + 1 + a SNAT)

please bind your arms to your waste when that Callaway comes up for auction otherwise we should change your name again :D

Jeroenvgfn said:
WOW !! :eek

enjoy yourself this weekend, I will be at home watching 24 Hours Le Mans,

and Chris (89*2 + 1 + a SNAT)

please bind your arms to your waste when that Callaway comes up for auction otherwise we should change your name again :D

I didn't buy anything at the auction - although maybe I should have...

cars on Friday, were being GIVEN away! :eek

Sat. - that is a whole different story :eek

SurfnSun said:
Any other B2k sightings? :beer

Sure! :cool

In addition to abot 5 or 6 other owners who dropped by and said hello, George w/ the blue 1988 came by with his family anf Marty, w/ th 1996 SNAT 435 CE came by to say :w

It was a neat show - Sorry, bar was being remodeled though - I did not see your other buddy :beer

I just wanted to publicly thank 89X2. He was on the Gold Certification judging team of my '95 coupe, and he and the rest of the group were very respectful, polite, and professional. I really enjoyed the process (even if I did miss a couple of obvious and easily remedied things on the car!).

Steven

OldCorvetteFan said:
I just wanted to publicly thank 89X2. He was on the Gold Certification judging team of my '95 coupe, and he and the rest of the group were very respectful, polite, and professional. I really enjoyed the process (even if I did miss a couple of obvious and easily remedied things on the car!).

Steven

Steven, Thank you very much for the compliments. I hope the experience was everything you had anticipated it to be like however, nobody - not ever, had been through the much planned for, "rain procedure" for judging.

The owners of the Corvettes were more than flexable with the weather and I personally was glad it held off as a mist, just long enough for us to finish our set of cars before the clouds poured :eek

Thank you again - you have a very fine example of the C4 Corvettes :beer
- Chris :v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom