Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

BLOWING A LT5

BLACKTALON

Corvette
1994 ADMARIAL BLUE Z-51 COUPE
Hey guys I've been in the game about 2yrs and i've never heard of a supercharged/turbo LT5/ZR1.Just wondered if anybody has done it.Just wondered the # for the 405's wit say 12psi would look like at the dyno/strip.

BLACKTALON said:
Hey guys I've been in the game about 2yrs and i've never heard of a supercharged/turbo LT5/ZR1.Just wondered if anybody has done it.Just wondered the # for the 405's wit say 12psi would look like at the dyno/strip.

Like a blown head gasket.

Callaway did a twin turbo LT5 superspeedster x 2

any others I do not know, maybe lingenfelter had a kit ??

try Google and type superspeedster

there were 2 produced 1 cherry red with blue interior
and 1 metallic red with beige interoir LM nose and hardtop

good luck

Stock LT5 CR is 11:1..

The speedster at NCM,the blk vert ZR1 is that the same as the one your talking about?

Just thursty for info!!!

Just thursty for info!! on the LT5. I Luv my baby paula but now i'm ready to up the ante!

Check out the ZR1 web site...link in my sig

Wegone Thanx!!!

thanx 4 the info ist of the biggest help. Can ya point me in the derection of the best deals? Looking 4 94/95 comp yellow/admarial blue/ dark met purple.

BLACKTALON said:
thanx 4 the info ist of the biggest help. Can ya point me in the derection of the best deals? Looking 4 94/95 comp yellow/admaral blue/ dark met purple.

Check the ZR1 site..they have a sale section..Best of luck on your hunt, took me 5 months to find my 91 in 02...by the way Blue ones are fastest..:D they will run daylight to dark in 6 hours..:upthumbs

After the buy can i supercharge it,for the fear the reaper LT5 effect!!

I believe Callaway did 3 TT ZR-1's, Lingenfelter did 2, and SGC has done at least one. I believe they are currently doing some TT work. Someone also posted some shots of a TT ZR-1 done on the west coast, and one from a German company.

I imagine you'd need to do some engine work to apply F/I, not just slap a blower on, but I'm merely speculating.

I believe the Callaways were 750 crank hp on premium, and could push 1,100hp on race gas.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom