Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Blue Devil heads to GM for restoration in September

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
NCMcars_02_2000.jpg

The day after a sinkhole swallowed eight cars at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky, General Motors held a press conference on-site to declare it would oversee the restoration of the Corvettes buried in the hole. In the months since, all eight have been recovered and placed on temporary display at the museum, but GM has been silent on its role in the restoration process.

www.blog.hemmings.com

The Blue Devil will be a piece of cake. Let's see what happens to some of the others. I'd like to see the PPG pace car rebuilt (it's way beyond restoration). It's only significant as a styling exercise, and it was a great one, which is why it was displayed . I'd like to see those beautiful lines again. It's hard to believe it was an 84.

The Blue Devil will be a piece of cake. Let's see what happens to some of the others. I'd like to see the PPG pace car rebuilt (it's way beyond restoration). It's only significant as a styling exercise, and it was a great one, which is why it was displayed . I'd like to see those beautiful lines again. It's hard to believe it was an 84.
Agreed on all points.

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom