Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport Blue Lights?

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
Just confirmed. Xenon HID headlights are standard on all 2010 models.

Xenon HIDs have been standard since the 2005 model year. They are GREAT for old guys like me. They light the road like no other. Very focused beam.

Actually, I believe the headlights are black or carbon fiber on the inside instead of body color. An after market supplier (Spectra I believe) has had the CR types out for 2-3 years and can probably be ordered if you want to do something similar.

OK. Those blue lights are the Xenon HIDs that have been standard across Corvette models for some time. The surround is typically painted body color which is standard on the GS. If you want a contrasting color, like what is offered on the Z06 Carbon, there are a number of aftermarket parts that are available. Hope that clears it up.

OK. Those blue lights are the Xenon HIDs that have been standard across Corvette models for some time. The surround is typically painted body color which is standard on the GS. If you want a contrasting color, like what is offered on the Z06 Carbon, there are a number of aftermarket parts that are available. Hope that clears it up.
oh yeah, thanks alot man

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom