Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Blue Went For a Ride Today

Corvette
2017 Arctic White Grand Sport
Well it has come to fruition (Okay I've gotten far enough along were she has left the driveway). Needless to say I was excited to drive the 1/4 mile up and down the street on a 65 degree Atlanta day. Twice for that matter.

I finally got the left side lower dash back in. This was a culmination of repairing the tach, replacing the light switch and replacing the lower dash panel as well as repairing the ac switch and the clock and putting in a new CD stereo. And of course this had to be done twice because the first time I had vaccum problems and to take it apart and redo. This is what led to replacing the light switch.

While not quite all the way together, the speedo needs to be hooked up, the lower ac vent and vacuum override switch reattached, the dash pad, center console and right hand lower dash reinstalled, it was a thrill to take the ride none the less. Now with the hard part completed, the rest should come back together in a matter of hours.

I want to thank those of you who gave a vette newbie advice and encouragement. This was the first car I've worked on this seriously for 25 years and believe me I couldn't have done it without you.

Bob

a :beer for me tonight.

Now on to my son's Pinewood Derby car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom