Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bro_Ken's MONSTER!

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Now that the dust has settled from the trip Bowling Green and back home. I wanted to take a minute and let all you C4's know that our Ken is alive and well. Also, that 1987 sleek Silver Z51 is now a FLAME BREATHING MONSTER! and then some!

Holy bat Stuff.. his engine "Rocks" I think he sets off alarms just holding the key in the ignition. Talk about INSTANT power.. wow that thing is something.

I wait like everyone else to see his exploits down in print. His 1987Z51 is one Bad C4.. If he visits a nieghborhood close to you, be sure to check it out and tell him we all said Hi and look forward to his return.

When he finally gets it to the track.... I would think somewhere in 12 second bracket is a real possibility.

BudD
:bu

NOTE: Just talked with Bro and read him a few posts. He's doing well and enjoying being on the Road! He said his engine builder thinks somewhere in the 10 second 1/4 is possible! (more proof his 1987Z51 is a Flame Breathing Monster! Ken also says Hi to everyone

Rowdy1

Corvette
1962 CORVETTE-SOLD 2004 Z16 Z06 CE
NJ Sighting

Well, NJ may NEVER be the same after tonight. I met BroKen at the hotel I hooked him up with and we then went to a local cruise at my car club. Pushed him once after we unloaded "The Monster" at the hotel and again at the cruise to get him back, this should be coming to an end tomorrow as I'm going to try to get him on a lift at a friends repair shop and take care of that starter bolt. He was handing out his CAC cards to the point where he ran out. I felt like the new kid on the block as he was yaking to all about his wheels etc.:TALK I think he felt right at home 3000 miles away ;) We have over a week before we head to PA. for the Nationals, should be intresting, I'll keep you all updated.

vigman

Motor head!!!!
Corvette
88 Convert ( SOLD ) /1973 coupe 4 speed/1964 Vert!
Ladies & Gentlemen THE BRO-KEN USA TOUR

That's great news..... cause he just went POOF and at least were getting radar pings NOW!

Well Ken... where ever you are... good luck.. cool cruzin.. come back safe!

Vig!

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Yee-Hah!

Are we having fun or what? I am at least! :J

Why is it people have such a hard time understanding the fact that I just "hit the road Jack", and may not ever go back? :L

I'll keep toching base with you guys when I can. This keyboard will drive me crazy if I have to type on this for long. Ergonomic keyboards, who needs 'em? Not to mention a mouse without a scrolling wheel and back/forward buttons. ;)

_ken :w

C

c4ever

Great to see your enjoying the time. We want those 1/4 times on that rocket.
Happy trails:w :w :w

Carlo

vigman

Motor head!!!!
Corvette
88 Convert ( SOLD ) /1973 coupe 4 speed/1964 Vert!
Should we send

a care package with a NORMAL keyboard & Scrolling mouse? maybe a digital cam? Tell Rowdy..... YO!

Vig!

maxrevs85

Corvette
!985 ,blue coupe, 4+3 Z51
Great to hear from ya ....been wondering how things were going...Cant wait to hear all the details......enjoy Dude :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom