Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Brought home the new LT4

1996 LT4 Topic

Wamp

Corvette
'74 Yellow/Tan int '96 Black/Black int LT4
We found a good clean LT4 to park next to the 74 Stingray! Considering the choices out there for the C4 generation, I would say this is one of the best choices. Looking forward to being in this forum too. I have received a lot of good advice and help through this site for the 74. The car is still in it's "honeymoon" stage, but I am sure questions will come up.

:beer Congratulations on the car Wamp! What an excellent choice. I hope to bring an LT4 home someday.

Congradulations!!! Wish I could have kept my '70 when I bought my '96!!!!

Congratulations! I've had my Vette about two months now and every once in a while still walk into the garage and squeel "There's a Corvette in my garage!" :eek
I can't imagine what it must be like to have two! :BOW
Hard part is gonna be deciding what to drive each day!

Congrats and a good choice. I wish I had a nice C3 to go with mine. I always liked them but not enough HP! Enjoy, Guy

I don't think there will be too many arguments....One for me and one for my husband! The 74 is his baby since he has put a lot of work in restoration. I think the 96 will be mine! He is the one who really got me interested in the cars, so only has himself to blame.

Congrats :cool. You know we all love pictures:D.

:w
Guy

two vettes

She had to have it! from what I read on the Forum the LT4 is the engine to have in a 96. Why did they put the Grand Sport badge on the engine? is there any things I should be concerned with the car. I went through the forums checklist and it looks pretty good. Just had a fresh paint job. The 74 will still remain my favorite, cant beat that Stingray look. Can't wait to run the 96 LT4 when I put the new engine in the 74. Now she will have to have her own log-in so folks know who wrote what. My next one will be a used Z06 when the kids get out of school.

The Line up:
74- yellow/tan coupe (built 327 soon)
96- black/black coupe (LT-4)
96- Ford windstar (yuck!!!!!)
78- silver/black Triumph spitfire
82- ?/? Datsun 720 (work truck)
86- HARGO (yamaha/harley mix)

wamp

Wamp said:
The car is still in it's "honeymoon" stage

The "honeymoon" stage lasts for a while. I've had my GS for 2 years now, and I still get goosebumbs when I go out to the garage and look at her.:D

Congrats on the new toy

Jason

Wamp said:
The car is still in it's "honeymoon" stage

The "honeymoon" stage lasts for a while. I've had my GS for 2 years now, and I still get goosebumbs when I go out to the garage and look at her.:D

Congrats on the new toy

Jason

Wamp,
Congrats on an excellent choice! Nothing like having a Corvette to drive home in after a stressful day—they are the best decompression chambers I can think of!

B17Crew, 42,000 smiles on my Polo Green LT4.

Congrats on the new LT4. You'll love it !!!!

twiget

DO you drive your car? If I had a GS, I would hate to put the miles on it. Need a bank roll to slide into the seat of that car. My buddy down here has one, he takes it out only to race it in tucson and phoenix. Think I would consider them HARD miles.. You have the cream of the crop :BOW My dream as a kid was to have a vette (63), have the 74 which is my baby, restored it from pretty sad condition. the 96 is the fun car (love the speed). The Z06 will come when the kids leave and then the 63 before I die! :D

Wamp

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom