Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C/4 indash C/D

ROUTE66

Corvette
93 ZR1
:hb I'am hoping to find someone who might know of a good place to get a Delco indash C/D player repaired. I will pull it. I need a place i can take it,or send it. Only a place that will do QUALITY work. I would appreciate your experiences! Thank you Eli

Eli, there is a place in TX or OK that rebuilds bose radios I can't think of the name right now but I'll look around.
I bought a in dash cd for my 87 from this Co. and it fit great it was just a plug and play, and it was a delco unit.

It's not cheap but I'm most likely sending mine here when I get it out. Curious to see what anyone else offers up though.

Doctor Don's

that's him Dr Don's great guy knows his stuff.
Sometimes he offers a deal on Ebay.

Sorry for the double post

C/4 CD

Thanks for your input. If you can find it , it would be appreciated. It would be nice to have a place near here. I would rather take it in myself. Thanks Eli

Sick C/D

THanks for the tip on Huntsville. I know the town well, I,ll look into finding him. If you hear of any other shops would you let me know. Thanks Eli. I forgot to ask! Have you delt with him?

I just had Doctor Dons repair my two front speakers and the stereo, which included an upgraded cd unit that includes anti-skip. Very happy with it.

TO: Ronbidwell

Thank you for your help. Did you post it to him or take it in? Might you have there address? Thanks Eli

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom