Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1 Census

M

MarkL

Greetings.

I'm new to the board and the corvette world. If I'm in the wrong place, please forgive me.

My question:

Is there a way to find out how many of a given year are still on the road?

Thanks.

Welcome to the best site around Mark.

In answer to your question. I really doubt it, I think the best anyone could come up with would be an educated guess.

In this area I'm fairly uneducated.

Enjoy yourself here, there's a lot of friendly people.

Rick

It's cool, i looked a little further down the list of postings and saw the people looking for info on the 58 and 59.

It just seems like something we *should*, be able to get at. But then I'm in the class of parked for *exactly* 30 years.

So I get where you're coming from.

Welcome to the CAC

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. Nice to meet another person that uses his solid axle to keep the dust off of the floor. :L What year Corvette do you own?

Tom

#'s on the road

Only our DMV departments know for sure. I have been told by Mike Vietro ( Corvette Mike in Southern California) that there is a service that can find that info out for a fee. They will even supply the name and address of the owners, but the cost is very, very high.

Depending on the year , it appears that upwards of 60%-70% of each model year may still be out there. Corvettes generally are a "third" car in a family and are treated with great care, so they survive better than the old metal car "drivers" that we all use daily.
Regards,
Jim Gessner

good gawd she started . . .

purrs like a little lion cub.

1962 Sateen Silver.

Today's project is negotiating for a shifter and exhaust.

I gotta learn to be careful what I wish for !!

Way to go Mark. Makes me want to go out and get the '59 started. Been 20 years. I know it would run with a little coaxing.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom