Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C2 What the heck is this

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
yep.
someone posted about this last week. I think it was over on the other forum.

It's pretty bad.
it's a full kit replica body on a shortened GM frame - Cavalier or some such type of frame.

To each their own I guess

67HEAVEN said:

driven less than 1000 miles....I should say so, who'd want to be seen in that P.O.S....(sorry, too harsh, it is almost Christmas. I'm sorry about that, Lord and for all the starving pygmies down in Africa).

Also the comment, "only a few known to exist to date" Thank God for that, now we have not so many to track down and exterminate before they multiply! (oops, too harsh again....can't help myself, Bob, I'm outta control here..maybe need a certain Mountie to remind me of my need to be kind to all my brothers.)

Anyhow, Merry Christmas, y'all,

major POS!!!!!

ZRGator said:
(oops, too harsh again....can't help myself, Bob, I'm outta control here..maybe need a certain Mountie to remind me of my need to be kind to all my brothers.)

Anyhow, Merry Christmas, y'all,
Merry Christmas and remember...

I see you when you're posting,
I know when you're online.
I'll tell you when you're getting close
Or when you cross the line.... ;)

-Mac

As this "replica" is really a poor representation of a C2, it would be the perfect body for a C2 4X4 project I would like to do.

Other than this overpriced example, I wonder where I could get one of those....

Thanks for the replies,

As I have said before, prior to august of 2000 I wasnt paying attention to vettes, Was this something alot of the kit car companies were trying to make.

While I was a carlilse this year I seen a nice reproduction body for a C1,the engine bay was a little different along whith the floor pans,but the out side looked pretty good

About the worst comment i ever got on my 62 was

"thats a cool kit car"

then I had to explain its not a kit car its an original vette with a modern running gear

IH2LOSE said:
Thanks for the replies,

As I have said before, prior to august of 2000 I wasnt paying attention to vettes, Was this something alot of the kit car companies were trying to make.

While I was a carlilse this year I seen a nice reproduction body for a C1,the engine bay was a little different along whith the floor pans,but the out side looked pretty good

About the worst comment i ever got on my 62 was

"thats a cool kit car"

then I had to explain its not a kit car its an original vette with a modern running gear

IH2LOSE,

That one must of hurt, sadly we are not immune to ignorant show go-ers.

Stepinwolf

Mac said:
Merry Christmas and remember...

I see you when you're posting,
I know when you're online.
I'll tell you when you're getting close
Or when you cross the line.... ;)

-Mac

Wow, we have a poet laureate here at CAC!

Merry Christmas, Brother Mac....:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom