Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale C4 Go Kart

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Vetteman61

This is a C4 Corvette go kart. It hastwo Corvette bodies that go with it. The original body had a crackin it after I hit a fence post as a child. It was sent to a bodyshopand repaired, but a new body was also ordered. Neither body wasreinstalled and have remained stored indoors. The new body was justtaken out of the crate for pictures.

The kart runs excellent. It has theoriginal Tecumseh engine. The brakes work. The original carburetorhas been replaced with a new carburetor and works perfectly. Theoriginal seat was made of plastic and was cracked. It has beenreplaced with an adjustable, sliding seat. The frame has surfacerust, but no rot. There is a repair on the front axle. The kartdrives and operates great.

This was my Go Kart from childhood. Myfather owned a GM dealership and originally got it through thedealership. I got this out of storage and running for my kids, butthey want a go kart with two seats, so we are selling this to get atwo-seater. Both bodies go with the kart. A white example of thesame go kart recently sold on bring a trailer and can be googled.

$2300
IMG_5746.JPG
IMG_5739.JPG
IMG_5740.JPG
IMG_5741.JPG
IMG_5742.JPG
IMG_5743.JPG
IMG_5744.JPG
IMG_5745.JPG
IMG_5748.JPG
IMG_5749.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom