Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Callaway ( finally)

R

ron77

Chris,
I am sure ypu already know that Joe and I are finally doing our C5`s with the Callaway Supercharger. These Callaway C5`s :mad will be one of a kind for both the 50th Anniversary (mine) and the 2004 Commerative Edition ( Joey`s). Mike V said it should take 2 to 3 weeks to have them completed. Hopefully you can work something with Corvette Enthusiast to do a story on both cars. This is just awesome.:beer
All the best
Ron

Congrats!!!

Ron,

That is great news when do they go through the transformation?

Regards,
Ben:beer

The transformation is in process as we speak.

Chris,
I am sure ypu already know that Joe and I are finally doing our C5`s with the Callaway Supercharger. These Callaway C5`s :mad will be one of a kind for both the 50th Anniversary (mine) and the 2004 Commerative Edition ( Joey`s). Mike V said it should take 2 to 3 weeks to have them completed. Hopefully you can work something with Corvette Enthusiast to do a story on both cars. This is just awesome.:beer
All the best
Ron
You guys will finally be worthy to park along side our(Tony C.,Gentile & Ben)Callaways.:upthumbs
Be Good,
T

Joe & Ron,

Contrats on your SC Callaways !! Way to go. Callaway did a excellent job on my upgrades. The car brings me miles of smiles. Please post some pics of both of them, when you get a chance.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce. As soon the job is complete I will post some pics.

Tony that`s the reason why Joey and I did this conversion..:L

You guys crack me up. :boogie. I'm looking forward to Carlisle this year.
Tony, I spoke to Carl so the wife and I are in. Really looking forward on having another great time with everyone.:upthumbs

Ron & Joe so when is the big presentation? May I have a drum roll please.

You guys crack me up. :boogie. I'm looking forward to Carlisle this year.
Tony, I spoke to Carl so me and the wife are in. Really looking forward on having another great time with everyone.:upthumbs

Ron & Joe so when is the big presentation? May I have a drum roll please.

Ben,
The presentation should be by the end of the month.:beer
I will keep you all apprised.

Ron

Of what year? Beware of Callaweeks!:nono Ben,we got you covered for Carlisle.
-T

I just got the pics that SC is on the car and it will be ready by months end of 2009. Tony it looks awesome . When it`s finished I will post the pictures.

Ron:beer

Ron -- how about posting some pictures now as thier doing it, leading up to the final the release.:D

Ron -- how about posting some pictures now as thier doing it, leading up to the final the release.:D

Image2.gif

I hope this works

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom