Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 design

ChildishEgg

Am I the only one who thinks the C5 looks better than the C6? I think the C5 looks a lot more sleek than the C6. Especially in black with sleep eye headlights from hawk motorsport

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
4672F5A5-2516-4641-9CBC-FAA37CE1C442.jpeg

Old Yellar, gone but not forgotten...

vintagevetter

Corvette
63 Grand Sport Replica (Blue) 69 Corvette Coupe (Le mans Blue) 94 Corvette Coupe , + 2007
Am I the only one who thinks the C5 looks better than the C6? I think the C5 looks a lot more sleek than the C6. Especially in black with sleep eye headlights from hawk motorsport
I believe you are. When I first saw a picture of the then "new" C5 back end.... I thought it was a kit car. That big fat back end did not impress me. The C6 was a much cleaned up design over the C5. One man's opinion

sdderr

Corvette
2004 Spiral Gray Metallic Coupe
I have an '04 and much prefer its looks vs. an '05. I like the concealed headlights and smoother lines of a C5. Certain models of C6 look great in the right color, such as a black Grand Sport, but overall the C5 looks better than a base C6.

ChildishEgg

I have an '04 and much prefer its looks vs. an '05. I like the concealed headlights and smoother lines of a C5. Certain models of C6 look great in the right color, such as a black Grand Sport, but overall the C5 looks better than a base C6.
It just looks sleeker and smooth than a C5.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom