Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Grand Sport

Hi One18 Vette,
My question to you is , is the vert top home made or can you buy them...

I really like your collection... I have been checking out your collection at some of the other Corvette web sites... keep up the cool work, and your customs too... :thumb

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE

Hi One18 Vette,
My question to you is , is the vert top home made or can you buy them...

I really like your collection... I have been checking out your collection at some of the other Corvette web sites... keep up the cool work, and your customs too... :thumb

Kev...

SAVE THE WAVE

Thanks Kev! I just replied to you email. The top is actually a top from a FRC. The guy that built this car has thousands of parts cars and builds cool/custom diecasts. He didn't really want to part with this one but I made him a good offer so he accepted. The top he wrapped in a certain kind of tape (masking tape I think) and then painted white. The material of the tape actually gives off a certain look/texture like a real Vette.

Like I said in my email, I wish I could take credit for making the custom ones but I cannot. I don't have the skill to make a snap kit! Much less any of these cars! I appreciate the compliments on my collection as I am very proud of them! If you would like, I can give you the email address of the guy I have bought some of my cars from.

Also, keep a lookout over the next month as I will have a custom Z06 that I think everyone will love. Its in Jersey right now getting custom made. Can't wait for it to get back!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom