Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Shark

Stingray74CC

Corvette
Black Cherry 1969 Stingray
Ok, I've looked everywhere on this site and others and can't find it. About two months ago someone posted a picture of a C5 with primarily C3 lines. I've been looking for it and can't find it....driving me nuts.:hb Anybody have any clues about where that pic could have run off to?

Thanks,
Anthony

this thing?
vettemod6.jpg

Nope, that wasn't it. The picture was a shot from the right front. The lines were distinctly C3. It was a sweet looking machine; I can't believe that I can't find it anywhere. Thanks though for the post.

Rock on,
Anthony

Anthony,

Was the car yellow with a thin chrome bumber? If so, perhaps it was the Tiger Shark (427 small block with 700+ hp:eek). I have to jump off of here now but I'll try to track down some pics of it later.

- Eric

TIGER SHARK

I found the picture of this....It's not the one. I'm beginning to think that maybe it was a body kit. Dunno. :confused
I'll have to agree that the tiger shark would be amazing.
742hpcorvette.jpg

Yep, that Tiger Shark is pretty hot. BTW, did I say thin chrome bumper, what I meant was thin vertical chrome-looking-bumper thingamabobs:L:L.

- Eric

I've seen it and read about it before. I LOVE that thing! :upthumbs

_ken :w

tiger shark

Jon Moss said at this years sema show that gm was going to make the body parts for the tiger shark available over the counter. I have been looking and have not seen anything yet. if anyone knows anything about this let me know. I will buy the parts as soon as i can. I love the hood and ft bumper cover. im almost temped to make my own but its alot of work to make the parts for just one car.

Dreaming I guess

Maybe I dreamt it. Very Possible. Thanks for all the replies.

Wait for the C6, and see what you think of it. I'm sure we all will be surprised by it.

Was it a pic or a drawing?

What you saw, do you remember if it was a pic or a drawing? I know it couldn't have been my drawing that I did about a year ago. It was a pretty terrible drawing :L. I meant to work on it some more, refine it and such, but I can't find the original sketch, I think it's in Pagosa. :L

oh yah, that thread can be found here: http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1757

:)

T Jay

Here it is.

I Think this is one Like it....the one I saw was blue!
NewVette.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom