Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 T-Top Painted fibrglass NOT glass top FS

bluecoupe

Corvette
former C3&C5- future C7 when jr's college is paid
PRICE REDUCED! $350 - C5 Coupe roof panel fibrglass For SALE!

SOLD(to Bounty Hunter)

PRICE REDUCED!
$350 plus S&H
I accept PayPal

C5 fiberglass painted T-Top Panel Navy Blue Metallic.
not a glass top.

vette500.jpg

It does have some minor cosmetic flaws on the paint but is structurally and mechanically sound. The Interior headliner is mint as are the weather strips, mouldings, latches, etc. There are a few surface scratches and one deepish scratch or stress crack in the paint around 4 inches long by millimeters wide, most likely from bumping it when setting it down. I bought it that way. MY DESCRIPTION SOUNDS MAKES IT SOUND WORSE THAN IT LOOKS.

The edges are not chipped or cracked. It still works and shows nicely. You really can't tell until you get right up on it and look for it. (see photo)

I am real fussy about my cars and it looked good enough to me. I used a little touch-up paint when I got it. I ran it like that for 2 years like that and no one noticed or commented about it. If your car is not Navy Blue Metallic then it is really not an issue. Just sand it, Prep it, Paint it and enjoy it.

I liked it much better than the (self-destructing) Lexan Top. The fiberglass top makes the car interior cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, It makes the body stiffer (for you racer types) and it is also quieter than the lexan top.

Asking $350.00 plus shipping and handling (box and wrapping material)
More photos availible by email. I will deliver free within 60 miles of Danbury CT/Brewster NY area. You can also pick it up from me if you like.

UPS Shipping can be arranged.

Frank (Bluecoupe) I'll accept PayPal, check, money order or cash (in person)

PS. The car was traded in.

silver98 said:
Frank, what are you going to do? Go topless?

Traded the 2001 with the lexan top only.
:D At my age/weight topless is not an option.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom