Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! callaway alfa romeo

callawaytommy

Corvette
85 callaway alfa romeo gtv6
Restoring my 85 callaway alfa romeo there are callaway fender badges on the front fenders but i am missing one. I have only seen one car in pics on the net that have this badge. Did callaway use this style badge any were else? Who made them for callaway? maybe i can have it reproduced any help would be appreciated thank ;help

Alfa Romeo Callaway registry

I'm trying to build a registry of Callaway Alfas. Would like to include your car - I need VIN to begin. If you have inclination please call 918-430-5968 after Sunday. Please reply to gtvalfa@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Les Neidell

Restoring my 85 callaway alfa romeo there are callaway fender badges on the front fenders but i am missing one. I have only seen one car in pics on the net that have this badge. Did callaway use this style badge any were else? Who made them for callaway? maybe i can have it reproduced any help would be appreciated thank ;help

Just got my new Hemmings Sports & Exotics magazine. Nice article on Callaway Alfa!! These have to be pretty rare in nice condition? :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom