Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway LM

Welcome , Mr 88b9p.....Dont take this the wrong way, but being new to the Callaway forum and the privacy wishes of a lot of owners. It is not likely that someone is going to give you that information. Is there a reason you seek this car?..that may assist you in your search....BTW: what is a 88b9p?

Completely understand privacy wishes! The reason I ask is that I caught a glimpse of a car over the weekend that looked like one but did not get a full view. Just been thinking about it and figured you guys would be the ones to ask.

88b9p- 1988 B9P- B9P is the option code for a 1988 Corvette Challenge car. I own the #10 car driven by Tommy Kendall along with a 1989 (R7F) that was never race converted for the series.
Thanks
Jim

I don't think it hurts the owner in any way to say that that car is in that area. He's a member here who occasionally posts, so he might pipe in if he wants to talk about it. :)

The description sounds right.

Welcome , Mr 88b9p.....Dont take this the wrong way, but being new to the Callaway forum and the privacy wishes of a lot of owners. It is not likely that someone is going to give you that information. Is there a reason you seek this car?..that may assist you in your search....BTW: what is a 88b9p?

THANKS MIKE!
YOU KNOW THERE ARE NOW TWO LM's AT MY HOUSE.

:rotfl

finally had some time to check the forum. Yes its blue, official color is Iris Blau. Decided to take it out for a short trip.

:upthumbs

Sweet...

Any way for you to post some pictures of it?

Both of these were at the Bloomington Special Collection in 2004. I don't know what car number this blue one is. Beautiful cars.

BlueLM.jpg

And this is Big John's LM

BigJohnsLM.jpg

-Luigi
:cool

:upthumbs

Sweet...

Any way for you to post some pictures of it?

Both of these were at the Bloomington Special Collection in 2004. I don't know what car number this blue one is. Beautiful cars.

BlueLM.jpg

And this is Big John's LM

BigJohnsLM.jpg

-Luigi

The blue one in the picture is Paul Gingrich from Chicago and John's was at Final Finish when mine was there. John's may be #4, Paul #3, Super Speedster LM #2 and the BF Goodrich car #1, I think.

I'm really thinking about bringing all 5. Getting across the border and back again can be a hassle with cars. Will there be an area inside for the display or is this all outside?

I'm really thinking about bringing all 5. Getting across the border and back again can be a hassle with cars. Will there be an area inside for the display or is this all outside?

There is limited display inside - for cars that will be on display only, we could discuss a way to display the cars in a proper setting.

TurboLuigi and I are scheduled for our next conf. call to discuss details on the event, this Tuesday and if you would like, we could bring up any suggestions or ideas you might have.

Regarding border crossing, they have notified authorities of this event and are planning to make it as easy as possible, provided owners have papers in order. Also, a trucking co. is being reviewed to provide shipping in bulk, without markup. In today's pricing for diesel, that in itself, is a blessing!

Your Callaways and of course, you, would be more than welcomed to join us in Canada :beer

LM005,

It would be awesome to have your LM, Camaro, or other Callaway's at the show. This event will honor Callaway's stylist, Paul Deutschman and will close out our 20th Anniversary Celebration of Callaway Corvettes.

Aside from the car show, there will be a Photo/Car Rally through the towns and an Art Show. World Class Automotive Photographers like Jesse Alexander will be there and the event will be covered by major publications.

Need/want some professional photos in a beautiful setting plus some additional coverage should you decide to sell your cars?

I hope you join us. Please check out the event's website below.

-Luigi

:eek All five? I'm going to really regret not being able to go now. Guys, let's see some great pictures of that C8! Pretty please? :D

LM005
Do you ever go to any local shows/car cruises?

Seen your helmet in one of the pics from Beavrun. Did you have your LM on the track?

Jim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom