Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

****CALLAWAY REUNION**** All set & Ready to Go!!!

*89x2*

Folks, everything has been verified and ready to go for the Callaway Reunion! If anyone has any last minute items for discussion, feel free to post. :) See ya at the SHOW!!! *89x2*

Ready As I'm Going to Be!

And all I have to do is get myself there! You planned the whole event!!! It's been a hectic last couple of days. But I'll be hitting the road within the hour! See you there Chris and others!!! :beer

So do we Josh...

SurfnSun said:
:cry

Wish I could be there.

We did feel as though you were there in spirit. We discussed wanting to smack you to your senses so that you'll finally BUY a Callaway and stop dreaming about it! :L :)

Well this one's in the can...

And what an event it was. I'm sure there will be MANY more posts over the next week or so and LOTS of pictures. As soon as we all recover that is! :L

Kevin, I couldn't have said it better myself!

90Callaway said:
And what an event it was. I'm sure there will be MANY more posts over the next week or so and LOTS of pictures. As soon as we all recover that is! :L

I Think everyone there had probably their most memorable automotive weekend EVER! When we all recover, we have lots to share. Thanks again everyone for making this weekend a success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards, Chris.

Re: So do we Josh...

90Callaway said:

We did feel as though you were there in spirit. We discussed wanting to smack you to your senses so that you'll finally BUY a Callaway and stop dreaming about it! :L :)

Very soon my brothers :D :D :D I think I found it...I'll keep you posted.

It was certainly a very very very memorable moment... if anyone is interested.. the shots of our "parade" on the local highway turned out very well in the reflection of my mirror. I'd post it, but the "free" hosting service just turned to a "pay" service.

email them to me and I'll host as many as I can. AOL has a pretty small limit though

It was great meeting you folks and enjoying your cars at Carlisle.
Man,that LM ZR-1 just blew me away. I didn't know Callaway ever built one and a Purple one at that! Can anyone email me John C's email or mailing address? I would like to send him some membership info on the LT5 Registry.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom