Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CALLAWAY Reunion attendees *IMPORTANT INFO ADDED* w/in>

*89x2*

I am still waiting on hotel info!....... sigh!

Luigi

:cool

I see Callaway Cars is helping to promote from their owner database. I'm glad to see this! Just received the following email from Joanne Mercer.

Dear Callaway Car Owners,

It's not to late to make your plans to attend the Callaway Owners Group Reunion at this years Corvettes at Carlisle.

Corvettes at Carlisle runs Aug. 23rd through August 25th. With a Callaway Owners banquet planned for Saturday August 24th.

For additional information please visit the following websites:
Callaway Reunion http://corvetteactioncenter.net/sites/callaway/89x2/callawayreunion.html
Corvettes at Carlisle http://ifounditatcarlisle.com/

Enjoy!
Callaway Cars, Inc.
3 High Street
Old Lyme, CT 06371
860 434 9002

I got it too.... Great to see them getting involved!

Luigi

90Callaway said:
I see Callaway Cars is helping to promote from their owner database. I'm glad to see this! Just received the following email from Joanne Mercer.

I am glad to see your enthusiasm! I have worked really hard to put this together along w/ Callaway cars and Reeves himself and as I have mentioned to others, Reeves wholeheartedly is behind us on this one!

See you all in Carlisle!
*89x2* :beer

*89x2* said:

I am glad to see your enthusiasm! I have worked really hard to put this together along w/ Callaway cars and Reeves himself and as I have mentioned to others, Reeves wholeheartedly is behind us on this one!

See you all in Carlisle!
*89x2* :beer

My car and body will be in Yellowstone then but I'll be with you all in spirit... :cry :w

Forgot to mention... I'm waiting on the hotel info too. So email it when you've got it! :beer

90Callaway said:
Forgot to mention... I'm waiting on the hotel info too. So email it when you've got it! :beer
Shoot me an e mail to turbo_2xs@hotmail.com and be sure to include your full name as you will register under, I will reply w/ all the info. Thank you. *89x2*

I'm committed...

Well I pre-registered for the Show Field at the Corvettes at Carlisle event this morning. It's $40 and you do it here - http://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/onlinereg/events.asp?eventid=27

I also booked a room at the host hotel. I should be arriving late afternoon on Thurs. 8/22 and I'm there for the whole thing leaving Sunday 8/25. :upthumbs

Lets get going guys!!!! :bu Get out there and register!!!

I want to see lots of Callaways there!!! I think it's going to be a good time with plenty of :beer and :Twist.

Just think of all the Corvette groupies!! :booty :cool

:J
2974_photo.jpg
:J

callaway reunion

Well just made reservations for fri-sun I will see all of you there I hope .Lets get a great crowd of cars there. Talk to all of you soon Pete .

Re: callaway reunion

callaway4fun said:
I will see all of you there I hope .Lets get a great crowd of cars there. Talk to all of you soon Pete .

If you or anyone knows other Callaway Corvette owners, please ask them to contact me at turbo_2xs@hotmail.com for all of the details.
If you have been given the info for the hotel, please check your e mail as I am sending out the dinner info today!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom