Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cannot find codes???

F

fast85

I am new to this and have found some of my option codes on some internet sites.....I have a 1985 corvette and would like to find out what all the codes are. I still have 27 that I cannot find. I have already located about 10 other ones on general option lists for 1985....any help would be greatly appreciated....thanx guys

I've got a copy of the Corvette Black book. Send me a list of the options and I'll look them up for you.

Dennis

thanx for the reply fastvette86

thanx fastvette86.......the list of codes is on its way........

fast85 said:
I am new to this and have found some of my option codes on some internet sites.....I have a 1985 corvette and would like to find out what all the codes are. I still have 27 that I cannot find. I have already located about 10 other ones on general option lists for 1985....any help would be greatly appreciated....thanx guys

Did you check the 1985 Specifications page in our Specifications section? http://corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/1985.html

fast85 said:

I've got a book with all GM's option codes for the past 30 years, which includes a few more than in the Black Book. I'll be happy to look them up for you, though some will most likely be meaningless. If you post them here, then we can all take a stab at them.
[RICHR]

Codes
could you tell me something abaout the following codes
E 52
YAV
E 92
1S8
Max

maxm said:
Codes
could you tell me something abaout the following codes
E 52
YAV
E 92
1S8
Max

I'm assuming these are for your '90 - they may be different for other years.

E52 - none listed for 1990; 2000-2002 is "one-piece liftgate with glass" and older makes no sense for us - wraparound rear doors!

YAV - maybe YAU? 1991-6 "tire rear p275/40 zr17/n bl r/pe st tl hw4"

E92 - no listing

1S8 - maybe 158? "trim combination medium slate, leather"

HTH.
[RICHR]

Thanx..i will have another look. We have a snow-storm here now.
Can´t se the garage.
Max

Fast85,

Here's the codes I have, they are also posted in the Specs section in this forum:

AG9-power driver seat; AQ9-Sport seats, leather; AU3-power door locks; CC3-removeable transparent roof; C49-rear defogger; FG3-delso-bilstien shocks; K34-cruise control; KC4-engine oil cooler; L98-engine; MXO-700r4 auto trans; NA5, maybe NN5?-Calif. emissions; Q2D P255/50Vr16 tires; 13L/13U-Siver Metalic paint, lower/upper; 15V-medium gray interior/sport seats; UU8-stero system Delco-Bose; VO8 Heavy duty cooling; Z6A- rear window & side mirror defoggers.

Z51- sport suspension inludes; FG3, VO8-heavy duty cooling ,extra radiator fan - pusher; heavy duty front/rear springs, stabilizer, bushings, fast ratio steering, 16x9.5 wheels.

The black book doesn't have any of your other codes. Try the Covette National Museum - they will reproduce your build sheet for a reasonable fee.

At any rate - you've got a great Vette. One of the magazines just had an article rating all of the C4's against the C5's and said that the '85 and '86 are the best of the bunch for handling. :beer

I'm sure we'll hear a lot about that statement!

Dennis

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom