Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: CD Time Out

Rollnfast

Corvette
2005 Malibu Red
Need some insight on the C6 CD player. Like many people I like to listen to music when washing my car. When the Start button is placed in Accessory mode, the CD player plays and then it turns off automatically after about 10 minutes or so. I want it to play indefinately. Does anyone know of an alternative setting that will allow the CD player to play indefinately, or at least for longer periods of time? :)

Do you wash your car with the windows down? If not, how can you hear the music? :boogie:boogie:boogie

You can certainly apply your Zaino polishes with the windows down. :)

Anyway, back to the original question, Rollnfast, I think the 10 minute limit on Accessory mode is a fail safe default to prevent the battery from being drained. So I'm not aware of any method to get around it.

:w
-Patrick

Sorry, that's what happens when a C5 guy strays from his area on the discussion board!!!! :thumb:thumb:thumb

You can certainly apply your Zaino polishes with the windows down. :)

Anyway, back to the original question, Rollnfast, I think the 10 minute limit on Accessory mode is a fail safe default to prevent the battery from being drained. So I'm not aware of any method to get around it.

:w
-Patrick

Yeah thats kind of a PIA if ya come up with one share please

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom