Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Chambered exhaust

• Thread starter Thread starter Doug'sL81
  • Start date Start date
D

Doug'sL81

After doing some searches on this site and others I narrowed down what type of exhaust I want, which is a chambered exhaust. Many of the folks who have this system bought it through Mid America. I could not find chambered exahust in the online catolog for Mid America (I ordered the paper cat), but I found a site called Stainless Works (www.stainlessworks.net) They have CNC mandrel bent 2 1/2 inch system for 1963 - 1982 Vettes in 304 SS for $725 or T-125 aluminum for $330. They said they also manufacture for other brands. My question is this the same system as found in Mid America? Those of you that have chambered exhaust buy from Mid America or somewhere else?

As always, Thanks

Doug

Doug,

This is probably old news.. I see that you researched CAC for answers to your questions, but just in case you missed these.. I'll post these here too ;)
Rare81 said:
Doug here are a couple past threads about the chambered muffler question ;) Chambered Mufflers and here is one on Mufflers ..

Enjoy the Ride!

The Flow Master 40 series seems to be mellowing in now, after about 3 years on the car and a couple cross country runs ;) they are a bit louder now than when new.. but I still :love that deep rumble and it isn't overbearing at highway speed, but at an idle it gives ole rare a little more respectable sound :D

BudD
:bu :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom