Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

chassis for sale 1964

rogerp

selling my 1964 chassis. building a restomod. frame is in good shape. SoCAL car, been sitting for 24 years in my garage or inside storage. Asking $3000 as is, where is. 1049.jpg1046.jpg

Welcome to CAC. :w Hope we can help you find a new home for your chassis. Looks yo be in pretty good shape.

I'm just pulling mine out of the gargage now

selling my 1964 chassis. building a restomod. frame is in good shape. SoCAL car, been sitting for 24 years in my garage or inside storage. Asking $3000 as is, where is. View attachment 21573View attachment 21574
Hey Rogerp,After sitting in my garage since 1995, I am hunting to find my car hidden with all types of things around it. It was suppose to be a father/son project, but my son has no desire to work on cars. I am actually bringing to a guy to make into a rolling chassis, then put new body mounts, then lower the body again...My question, is your frame a Coupe or a convertible? I believe the mountings are different. Thanks....

1964 Chassis

Hey Rogerp,After sitting in my garage since 1995, I am hunting to find my car hidden with all types of things around it. It was suppose to be a father/son project, but my son has no desire to work on cars. I am actually bringing to a guy to make into a rolling chassis, then put new body mounts, then lower the body again...My question, is your frame a Coupe or a convertible? I believe the mountings are different. Thanks....

My chassis is from a coupe. Good luck with your project, I hope all goes well.

Welcome to CAC. :w Hope we can help you find a new home for your chassis. Looks yo be in pretty good shape.

Thanks Tom, I appreciate it. Yes the chassis is in good shape just been setting for a long time. Long enough for one of the front shocks to freeze up. As one

can see, looks like the repaint was body on with the over spray on the frame rails. Some surface gunk, and a little surface rust, but sounds solid as any 51

year old chassis one could find.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom