Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check this out !!!!!

Well where is he details? Where is it being Sold? Who is selling it? It could be for any number of reasons. Could be repossesed or something in his life came up.

C3L81 said:
Well where is he details? Where is it being Sold? Who is selling it? It could be for any number of reasons. Could be repossesed or something in his life came up.

Details
Where is it being Sold...Baltimore, Maryland

Who is selling it...........Jerry's Mitu*****e ?

Something in his life came up......Wants a sex change operation, and buy a Mustang.

C3L81 said:

Details
Where is it being Sold...Baltimore, Maryland

Who is selling it...........Jerry's Mitu*****e ?

Something in his life came up......Wants a sex change operation, and buy a Mustang.

Why would you care anyway? Corvette know it all's. get real and leave people alone.

I suppose this means something

I posted the links as I do not see this as being such a great deal, so I do not understand this?

Why would you care anyway? Corvette know it all's. get real and leave people alone.

As to this there could be any number of reasons,

Why did the cat buy the car in the first place.......Duh..... 43 miles !!!! go figure

Divorce, ,sudden health issues, maybe even a family member in dire straights, etc. and with no supporting link, this might even be a dealer sale.

Hotwing said:
2004 Convt yellow 43 original Miles $44,495 WTF !! Why did the cat buy the car in the first place.......Duh..... 43 miles !!!! go figure

BECAUSE HE COULD. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom