Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cheers to Discount Tire

FB REF

Corvette
2003 50th Anniversary Electron Blue
Last Sunday I was returning from a nice drive into the mountains west of Denver when I noticed the air pressure in the left rear was lower than normal. When I stopped to put air in it, I immediately saw the problem -- a 1" screw was in the tire, just inside the sidewall, meaning it couldn't be repaired. I got even sicker when I found out that for some reason, I hadn't bought the road hazard when I replaced the rear tires last November, so I thought I was looking at $375. Discount got the tire delivered from the Michelin Las Vegas warehouse in two days, and even got a credit from Michelin for $325! So I was able to leave spending only $167! I have traded at the Discount store for several years, and they've seen five corvettes. Not once have I had a bad experience, a problem . . . not any kind of issue. Their actions speak louder than words, and reflect their commitment to customer service. I wish everyone could have a store as good as this one near them.
user_online.gif

Always good to hear about great service! Just proves that it can be found.

I don't use anyone but Discount tire. Ever. I've put two sets on the Mercedes, one set on my Olds, two on my BMW before that and the set on the Vette.

They have great prices (although not always the best) but the warrantee is second to none. I've only used it a couple of times for repairs, but I had a friend blow out four new tires driving up a curb and had them all replaced for free (he still had to buy new rims, but that comes with the territory, doesn't it? :D)

I went to discount tire to get a flat repair. They jacked my car up on the bottom of my fender ( Plastic fender on my 2000 Z28)

It broke and was flapping around. I took it back and at store level they did nothing. I called their 1-800 customer service number and they took care of me.

$905 for the fender and repaint. And a full week car rental (A 2006 trailblazer that needed new tires when I took it back)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom