Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Clean Looking 1990 Corvette ZR1 - Forsale

There is one on a main street for $15k. Blue and it looks very very clean. I would say almost like new.

I want to buy the thing but no cash and I have other plans.

If anybody is interested I can stop by take pics and give a number you can contact.

Frank

Yup on Mesa street right next to the Dodge dealership. There seems to be a fellow who sells cars out of a hotel, don't remember the name, but he always has something interesting there.

C5's , Late model f-bods, Porsches , Mercedes Even had a Red 79 almost like new for $10K. I wanted to buy the ZR1 but he does not finaince. All money up front. I saw that he had 3 C4's but that one caught my eye for some reason. Seemed kinda outa the ordinary. Got down from my car and when I looked at the back I saw the badge ZR1. I was like :eek

Are you interested? I saw it there the other night.

A ZR1 badge.. does not a ZR1 Make.... My brother borrowed someone's '95 Corvette Friday night.. to drive his daughter in their homecoming parade.. He told me it was a ZR1.. when I went to take a look.. I saw that it was a standard '95 with a single ZR1 badge on the rear valence.. Why do people do this? Anyway.. my point is do NOT rely only on badges... check out the other unique aspects of the ZR1 (or any car you're viewing) to make sure it's not a misrepresentation... :)

I agree.

The car had the ZR1 rims and it was a manual........But if anybody was interested I would've copied the VIN just to make sure.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom