Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Complete Zora Duntov Collectable die-cast set

cbr170plus

I have complete die-cast collectable set that I know a corvette enthusiast would love to have. This set was made by Action Performance, Inc. purchased 20-years ago. The set is 1/32 scale and has every model from 1953 to 1993 complete with a display case and a pewter concept car. Obviously '83 is not there. Each car has the original packaging and is in absolutely pristine condition. I know that some of these cars are very rare and most sets do not have them. Every car has the same number tag (0196) under the gas tank. If you're seriously interested then you know just how valuable this set is. Please contact me and I can offer any additional pictures or information that you require. cbr170plus@yahoo.com If you are a general car enthusiast then I have numerous other die-cast collectables from Franklin Mint and Danbury Mint. Thank you for your interest. James

100_5978.jpg100_5980.jpg100_5981.jpg100_5982.jpg100_5983.jpg100_5984.jpg100_5985.jpg100_5988.jpg

I have 5 or 6 of those 53-57 or 58. never looked at the bottom to see a number. I'll have to do that when I get home.

Nice set! Good luck with the sale and Welcome to CAC.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom